TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Minissentials only accepts items that are CLEAN, in GOOD WORKING CONDITION, without holes or stains from the list of brands they desire.
- Any articles not meeting the standards as stated above will be donated to charity or you will be asked to pick them up within 5 business days. After 5 business days they will be donated.
- No articles left for consignment will be returned except items valued at a resale price of $50 or more!
- If articles are not sold within 6 months, they will be donated to a charity of Minissentials choosing.
- The Consignor will receive 40% of the selling price. The selling price will be determined by Minissentials.
- If Minissentials determines the Consignor’s articles require cleaning, or any type of “fix” before the item can be sold, a Cleaning Fee of not less than 15% of the items sell price will be charged to the Consignor.
- The Consignor is eligible to receive payment after items have been sold every 3 months. IF in any given month the consignors articles have reached $200 or more in sales, they will be sent an EMT between the 1st and the 7th of following month.
- The Consigner will receive a list of items that sold along with the price they were sold at.
- The Consignor is responsible for their own inventory list (template will be emailed to you). At a scheduled drop off time, Minissentials and the Consignor will review the inventory together.
- The Consignors clothing must be dropped off in a bag labeled with the consignors first and last name and email address.
- If the consignor pre-labels their merchandise (link to purchase stickers will be emailed to you), they will receive 50% of the selling price for their merchandise.
- All merchandise must be laundered clean, and in wearable/usable condition. If you are unsure if your items are appropriate we can check them out together!
- We want to ensure you receive the highest returns on your items! Please don’t be offended if we reject some of your items!
- Please ensure you have a minimum of 15 items to consign, unless they are from the following brands; Aviator Nation, Moncler, or Golden Goose in which there are no minimums!
- Minissentials has the right to refuse to accept any articles deemed not appropriate for sale.
- I know it’s not easy giving your kids clothing away, but just remember that by doing this you’re giving them another loving life (instead of a dark storage bin), and helping to make a positive impact on the environment!
- I look forward to partnering with you, and having you in my showroom!
- Once I have accepted your appointment, I will ask that you email me acknowledging you agree to the above terms.
See you soon!